- Opportunity to move "off the tools" into a potential management position
- Work for a Company that has looked after its Employees for over 45 years
- Competitive remuneration package
This is a great opportunity to join an established, successful and respected industry leader.
A passion for achievement and success a must!
Established in 1974, Alspec are the market leaders in the design and distribution of innovative aluminium systems to the architectural, industrial and home improvement markets.
Operating under the Alspec corporate umbrella, Danmac is a glazing industry leader in design and distribution of aluminium.
With a commitment to excellence and innovation in design which extends from windows to wardrobes, door frames to shower screens and beyond. The Danmac team pride themselves on providing the very best in customer service and quality through their fabrication and supply of custom-built products to suit any requirement, style or area.
About the Role...
This is a full time role, you will support and help coordinate the production activities of the business including assisting with purchasing, sales administration and customer service for our Danmac operation based at Carrum Downs.
The role would suit someone with a manufacturing or trade background ( preferably a glazier, carpenter, or cabinet maker) who is looking to move off the tools into a support, planning and customer support role.
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Computer literate and skills in Microsoft Office programs at a beginner to intermediate level.
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Proactive, flexible approach to completion of work.
Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
In return to your commitment to the business we are offering a competitive remuneration package and the potential to move into a management role within the Danmac business.
While experience in a similar role would be well regarded it is not essential. More important is a willingness to learn, a good work ethic and a desire to contribute to a successful and growing business.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing and must have contactable work references.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button.