- Be part of a national operation with a friendly and supportive work environment
- Ongoing training and career progression for the ambitious individual
- Competitive remuneration package
This is a great opportunity to join an established, successful and respected industry leader.
A passion for achievement and success a must!
Established in 1974, Alspec are the market leaders in the design and distribution of innovative aluminium systems to the architectural, industrial and home improvement markets and can genuinely offer fantastic career progression and long-term opportunities in their national Branch network.
We currently have 14 locations throughout Australia, employing over 600 employees.
About The Role...
Perfect for someone looking to start their career in Sales with an employer who offers mentoring and training and a real opportunity for career advancement.
You will be working as part of a vibrant and energetic team you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships, providing product information and service as well as undertaking a variety of administrative support duties.
Initially some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Answering sales calls and handling customer enquiries
- Preparation of quotes/tenders
- Order processing
- Monitoring back orders
- Liaising with other departments/chasing deliveries
- Provide support to Area Managers
- Contact customers to follow up regarding quotes/tenders etc
- Related administration duties
- Willingness to learn Counter/Trade sales support
Then progressing to more specialised positions where you skills in sales will continue to be nurtured and developed.
In return to your commitment to the business we are offering a competitive annual salary and the opportunity a rewarding career path for the ambitious individual looking to develop their skills and progress within a national company.
This will be a busy, but rewarding role that requires someone who thrives on giving
fabricators the ultimate experience of customer service.
Applicants will also need to have:
- A bright personality with the ability to build strong customer relationships.
- An ambition to pursue a career in sales
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong computer and systems experience with fast and accurate typing speeds.
- Whilst previous experience in the aluminium, home improvement or associated industries would be a distinct advantage this should not stop someone with ambitious to fast track a career in sales from applying.
You will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing and must have contactable work references.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button.
Thank you in anticipation of your interest in this opportunity with Alspec.